Lei Zhang has been practicing classical ink painting and writing calligraphy since her early childhood. Not only does she inspire with her art, but also with her painterly language, she knows how to touch people in the heart and breathe new life into the ancient wisdom stories of China. Since 2003 she has been teaching the Chinese philosophy of life in various forms of teaching and methods such as Chinese language lessons, ink painting and calligraphy, Qigong and Tuina acupressure massage, children’s courses and intercultural training and later also in connection with ancient Chinese medicine to make the ancient knowledge of China accessible to all people.
For Lei, lifelong learning is the highest principle. This creates lifelong development and lifelong growth. In Chinese one said: “huodaolao xuedaolao, qingchun yongzhu.活 到 老 学到 老 ， 青春永驻 – Those who learn for life stay young for life.” Her teaching and learning are processes of transformation. Through what she has experienced, she wants to support people to start and continue the process of change with the joy of the heart. This is the only way to transform the cold and ignorance that draws down nature and human society to warmth, clarity, joy and energy to serve life. Ancient Chinese culture and wisdom can change internal and external violence towards oneself and others to constructive force.
For Lei, warmth, truthfulness and clarity are the basis of the connection to people and nature.
“Yi fa tong 一 法 通, wan fa tong 萬 / 万 法 通”. If you understand the essence of one thing, you also understand the essence of other things. “
- Bachelor of Arts for Chinese Studies / East Asian Studies and Communication Studies at the Freie Univiersität Berlin
- Worldwide active artist: commissioned works from the USA, Norway, Switzerland, China, Germany
- Translator for globally recognized Taijiquan and Qi Gong masters
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Europe
- Lecturer at private and public teaching institutions Co-founder and lecturer at the Shendao Center
- Recognized Qigong course instructor according to the general training guidelines of the German umbrella organization for Qi Gong and Taijiquan (DDQT)
- Therapist for Chinese medicine, internal alchemy and Tuina
- Trainer in the free economy for companies and entrepreneurs
- Since 2003 regular study and further education / training trips in China, Taiwan and Tibet
- Organizer of various study and training stays for German groups in China and Taiwan